Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I'm cookie cutter... I'm painted rubber... And I've got a mouth.

I've been writing the wrong date on documents all day. I'm bored and uninspired. I don't know what I want or what I'm doing. And I feel like I'm dragging Hannah down with me. I need to figure it all out. I want to feel free to give up on planning and live each day freely and just relax. But I feel that by doing so, I'll be a bad parent. I feel like she needs me to have a "plan".

I'm beginning to fear that my cookie cutter dream isn't cut out for me.









2 comments:

Kristen said...

I love you, and I see you way out of the idea a cookie cutter. You are an amazing person with a lot of promise. You will change lives with your ability to love others. You can't go down, only up, look to God and He will lift you to amazing heights!!!

Smile, you are loved!
-Kristen

Kristen said...

I tagged you!!!